" ORANGE COUNTY CA HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING AT ITS FINEST "
Residential & Commercial
* Nelson Air is proud to serve Southern California/Orange County with dependable Heating and Air Conditioning service, repairs, installations, air quality, workmanship and quality products year round. Here at Nelson Air we truly listen to your needs and consider the customer number one, every job is personal to us. Contact us for a Free Estimate on new Air Conditioning and Heating installs, change outs, Add-ons, Retrofits, and upgrades.
* We specialize in all aspects of the Residential & Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning industry which include : * Central Heating & Air Conditioning installations * Furnace repairs * Air Conditioner Repairs * Air Conditioning Service * Custom home & Commercial heating and air conditioning installations * HVAC Equipment Upgrades * Air Purification / filtration Systems * Electronic Controls * Ducting / Ductwork * Maintenance and much more. Nelson Air can help you choose the right Heating & or Air Conditioning system for your home or commercial building.( There is no job too big or small .) For more services go to bottom of the page.
* If you are having trouble with your current Air Conditioner, Furnace, Controls, Ducting, Air Quality, Etc., whether the air coming through the vents is not the desired temperature, the Air Conditioner or furnace is making a loud noise, Water leaking from the system, your energy bills are more than usual, the system doesn't even turn on, allergies are a problem, the system will run continuously all day, or if you feel the heating and or Air Conditioning system is just not working right, Call us ASAP to schedule a prompt appointment. We will be able to diagnose and pinpoint the problem. Your energy bills can decrease as much as %70 by just having the system maintained.
* If your current Heating and Air Conditioning system has not been maintained at least once a year for conservative users, and possibly twice a year for more frequent users ( residential), commercial maintenance should be done quarterly, and for all users the filter should be changed 3-4 times per year. The possiblilty that your system is running inefficiently and causing wear and tear is high. There are many problems that can arise by not maintaining your HVAC system. To Start : by simply not changing the filter when needed (3-4 times annually) or not even having a filter installed at all, a chain reaction of events will take place and the system will eventually break down. The most common problem related to not regularly changing your filter is the evaporator coil will clog up with dirt, grime, soil, pet dander, etc. and will restrict air as much as %90, in turn causing many components to overwork and overheat then will break down, energy bills will increase as much as %75, along with many other problems. With a dirty/clogged coil, the air you breathe is polluted and can have heath affects, especially in people with allergies and health problems. Cleaning the outdoor condenser coil and keeping it free from suffocating is vital, as well as many more variables to consider within the whole system.
* Checking and tightening all wiring, control operations, checking duct work for air leaks and restrictions, checking flu pipe connections for carbon monoxide leakage, natural gas pressure, freon/refrigerant charge pressures, condensation drains for proper flow, proper breaker and fuse sizes,thermostat calibration, evaporator coil level, lubricating fan motors, filter change, clean condenser coil, checking the safety and efficiency of your heating and or air conditioning system is part of a standard maintenance. ( Special $79 ) residential, ($99)commercial.
* By choosing a reputable HVAC (Heating, Venting, Air Conditioning ) contractorswith integrity, diligence and experience , you will optimize your experience in this prestigious and technical field of construction. HVAC is the most complex trade in the industry, so having a professional installing or servicing a Heating and Air Conditioning system is critical for safety, efficiency, and reliability. There are many Air Conditioning Contractors in Orange County, and Heating Contractors in Orange County, that cut corners and represent themselves as reputable Air Conditioning Companies, so beware. Nelson Air takes the utmost pride in our workmanship and skills, we are a family owned and operated company and all of our jobs are personal.
* If you are looking to upgrade your existing heating & air conditioning system, there are attractive incentives going on right now with eddison, gas and tax rebates/credits. There is a tax credit up to $1,500 or %30 of the total cost of the job on 16 SEER air conditioners and %93 and above furnaces till the end of December 2010. If you have an existing heating and air conditioning system of 5+ years old and you upgrade to even the minimum efficiency 13 SEER air conditioning system, you will save %38 on your energy bills. The new air conditioning systems made today all have the new R410A refrigerant/freon which is environmentally friendly, the old refrigerant is R-22 which is not so friendly. The new systems are much more quiet, efficient, safe, attractive, environmentally sound, and extensive warranties such as a lifetime unit replacement warranty.
* Products and services: Sales ( all brands & models ), Air Conditioning Service, AC repairs, Heater Service, Heater repairs, Troubleshooting, New AC installs, Heater installs, Custom home or commercial heating and Air installations, Central Air installs, Central Heating installs, Residential AC split systems,Ductless mini split AC systems, Server Room air conditioning, Gas package Heating and Air Conditioning units,Heat pumps, Air handlers, super efficient furnaces, High efficiency Air conditioners /Condensers, Evaporator coils, Digital Thermostats,Heating and Air Upgrades, Retrofitting, AC / Heating Maintenance, Venting, Ducting, rugged contemporary steel ducting, boilers, hydronic systems, electrical, panel upgrades, attic insulation, plumbing, Sheet metal fabrication, Blueprint design, Commercial Air Conditioning Orange County, Commercial AC repairs, Restaurant Heating & Air Conditioning, Hood vents, Grease traps, Maintenance accounts, HVAC engineering, Electronic air cleaners, Hepa filters, ultra violet light air purification treatment systems, electronic Heating and Air Conditioning zoning/zones, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, Tank water heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, and more. Emergency Heating and Air Conditioning services, 24 hour heating and air conditioning services orange county, Authorized Trane dealers, Amana dealers, Carrier dealers, American Standard Dealers, Goodman Dealers, York Dealers, Rheem Dealers, Bryant Dealers.
*The Orange County, CA cities we serve : Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Anaheim hills, Brea, Tustin, Fullerton, Orange, Costa mesa, Newport beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Mission viejo, Lake forest, Rancho Santa margarita, El toro, Placentia, Santa ana, Fountain valley, Westminister, Bolsa chica, Seal beach, Buena park, San juan capistrano, Laguna, Laguna hills, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Coto de caza, Dana point, Dove canyon, Garden grove, San clemente, Trabuco canyon, Corona, Murrietta, Moreno Valley, Lake Elsinore, Riverside, Chino Hills, Chino, Inland Empire, Perris, Aliso Viejo, Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, La Habra, Stanton, Temecula, Hemet, Los Angeles, Hollywood.
Click on a logo for more product information: